Translate

2011年3月3日星期四

推!!!

  The Swallow
词曲:陈鸿俊/谢庭萱

High above the city, gleaming in the golden sun
In a faraway town
Stood the Happy Prince gilded over with a thousand leaves of gold
And eyes that glowed

Why do you cry? Said the swallow
Tell me prince,what do you see that makes you bleed?
Far far away there’s a tired old seamstrees with a child in hand
Too weak to stand

Won’t you fly swallow fly
Take these ruby eyes
Home, home, home to the children
’fore it is winter’s night

And far away from the city a poor little match-girl cries
Fore her flame has died
So dear little swallow won’t you be my messenger one last time
and bring her light

won’t you fly swallow fly
Take this golden coat of mine
Home, home, home to the children
’fore it is winter’s night

May I kiss you one last time dear prince
My time has come
May tomorrow’s sun see us dance once again
But for now farewell, my love, farewell

And I will fly, I will fly
With your golden heart I’ll fly
Home, home, home to the garden
Home to the maker’s light

没有评论: